At Kerneos, our ability to reach our goals and continue to be a leader in the Calcium Aluminate Cement industry is based on hiring and developing the best and brightest people. As an international company with locations throughout the world, we offer a work environment that fosters growth, international perspective on our business and personal success for our employees.
Our manufacturing facility and corporate US office is located in coastal Virginia which offers a better quality of life. As a company, we believe that work-life balance is not just a phrase but something we strive to ensure quality of life for all our employees.
Kerneos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or express, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).
Kerneos offers competitive salary and excellent comprehensive benefits package that gives you the flexibility to choose the benefits that best fit your needs. We strive to provide our employees with high quality benefits to protect you and your family now and in the future. Your total rewards consist of more than just a paycheck. We make significant investments in you and your future by contributing toward your benefits and other programs.
Our benefit package that is available to all full-time employees includes:
- Comprehensive medical, prescription and vision plan
- Company paid dental coverage for employee and eligible dependents
- Company paid life Insurance at two (2) times the employee base salary, Accident Death and Dismemberment at two (2) times the employee base salary
- Company paid disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company match of 50% on the first 6% of employees contribution
- A defined Pension Plan and excellent retirement benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Member and family assistance program
- Company paid whole club memberships for employee and spouse (Sam’s Club, BJ Wholesale)
Disclaimer: The benefits listed on this website offer a brief overview of the benefit plans available to Kerneos employees. The Company reserves the right to amend, add or terminate benefits at any time.
With an average tenure of 11 years for our employees, come see what Kerneos offers by joining our team. Our people, culture and industry presence and excellence will make you want to come to work every day!
Thanks for considering Kerneos for your next job opportunity. Please click here for current job openings!